Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    xogalWW
    Participant

Will there be an update for 10.1 and if so, when?

braincrusher
      Participant

Yeah I’ve had to turn off addon to stop massive errors from this.

mazzic518
        Participant

Yeah I’ve had to turn off addon to stop massive errors from this.

Same.

Dugi
          Keymaster

Try latest update now

nikko_
            Participant

1x InterfaceFrameXMLBindings.xml:1 DugisGuideViewerZ/DugisGuide_Dragonflight_Ach/Guides.xml:51 Error loading DugisGuideViewerZ/70_Embers_of_Neltharion.lua

nikko_
              Participant

seems to work but the leviling guide just shows for free version

mio
                Participant

I don’t seem to have any guide above the Battle for Azeroth expansion in this update.

Ozzi
                  Participant

mio said:

I don’t seem to have any guide above the Battle for Azeroth expansion in this update.

Were you able to see Dragonflight guides before updating?
                    Using the Installer, ensure that you click Settings, and then verify the DugiGuides website Username and Password. “Highlight all the text and retype; repeat for the password”, click Okay (bottom left) wait and check for Welcome, mio!
                    Take note of the guides underneath, if they are listed then click Reinstall button and allow it to download and install.
                    Please test the guides again, if you still have issues please post back with outcome. Good Luck! I hope that fixes the issues you are experiencing.

mio
                    Participant

Ozzi said:

mio said:

Were you able to see Dragonflight guides before updating?
                      Using the Installer, ensure that you click Settings, and then verify the DugiGuides website Username and Password. “Highlight all the text and retype; repeat for the password”, click Okay (bottom left) wait and check for Welcome, mio!
                      Take note of the guides underneath, if they are listed then click Reinstall button and allow it to download and install.
                      Please test the guides again, if you still have issues please post back with outcome. Good Luck! I hope that fixes the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks,
                      I usually just use the zip-file, and install it manually (yes, I had the guides before the 10.1 patch). I did use the installer this time, and from what I can see it does look ok?
                      Welcome, mio!
                      Your Guides
                      WoW Leveling
                      Dugi In-Game Guides WoW Classic
                      However, no guides are availible in the addon other than up  to BfA.

Ozzi
                      Participant

So it does this manual install and via Dugi Installer?
                        If the answer is yes to both then you would need to submit a ticket to dugi or you can join the Discord server and then direct message Dugiguides; “find Dugiguides in the Member List, right click Dugiguides and then left click on Message”, if he is online he will be up the top or if he is offline he will be in the offline section.
                        It’s completely up to you on which you choose, just try to keep all account / payment info away from public areas, such as forum and Discord text / voice chat. ;)
                        For account issues I don’t have the access to look in to that area.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.