Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

drumbum said:

The quest is Bounty on Murlocs in ELC. I just completed the quest and rather than turn in 300 yards away, DugiGuides is telling me to hearth to Goldshire. This is getting real frustrating.

Checked the guide and it suggest to turn in bounty to straight away, guide is correct. 

Dugi
      Keymaster

drumbum said:

I’m not sure what I’m looking at

Dugi
        Keymaster

drumbum said:

Why is Dugi sending me to SW? For NO reason

I can’t help you without context. 

Ozzi
          Participant

Wow strange attitude, your’e welcome to cancel at anytime, you come in here with claims that the guide is not right, thus far we checked and can’t see any evidence of this. I have checked on a different character and can’t experience this. Sure, my response was a bit direct, I apologize for that.
            All we are asking is to provide screenshots with more information given so we can try to replicate it. Videos can be done with fraps, bandicam, dxtory (free options, but limited with minimum time and logo watermarks), if you have nvidia card nvidia geforce experience has in-game recording features.
            OBS Studio can be configured to record in-game footage, loads of tutorials in google and on youtube. Screencast-o-matic is also a good one, Dugi and I use it a lot.

We aren’t being rude at all, we’re trying to get more information so we can replicate the issue and to identify what’s wrong. At this stage it’s like stabbing in the dark.
            Sure you post a screenshot but I have to agree with Dugi, not sure what I’m looking at. More information could be included to guide us what to look for etc.

Have you tried to reset the guide then reloaded the guide? By clicking Reset, and then Reload buttons.
            I see in the screenshot that the steps are ticked before and after Sentinel Hill, have you tried to tick the Sentinel Hill step?

Anymore information that you can give us is appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.