Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

djleo305 said:

Do you have Display > Auto quest matching enabled? try disabling that. 

Dugi said:

djleo305 said:

Do you have Display > Auto quest matching enabled? try disabling that. 

that fixed it, thank you

elysiumsoul
      Participant

This is getting kinda old…………………………my only day off for the week and I cant even find where the **** to go for quests because of the **** arrow not working…..fix the god danm program that we all paid for……

elysiumsoul
        Participant

im disappointed and a little annoyed

Dugi
          Keymaster

This is getting kinda old…………………………my only day off for the week and I cant even find where the **** to go for quests because of the **** arrow not working…..fix the god danm program that we all paid for……

we’re not your servant, you can leave at any time. 

issue should be fixed already, it’s likely you’re not updated properly, please check in the game. 

lol take a chill pill buddy, reinstall and it will fix a lot of issues, Dugi works pretty fast compared to other guides imo

SoCalDad
            Participant
              Arrow not loading and super slow frame rates (single digits). Error code:
              Date: 2019-06-26 22:41:28
              ID: 7
              Error occured in: Global
              Count: 1
                 …lizzard_MapCanvasMapCanvas_ScrollContainerMixin.lua line 749:
                 attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

…lizzard_MapCanvasMapCanvas_ScrollContainerMixin.lua line 749:
                 in function <…lizzard_MapCanvasMapCanvas_ScrollContainerMixin.lua:748>
              (tail call): ?
              (tail call): ?
              …_SharedMapDataProvidersMapHighlightDataProvider.lua line 36:
                 in function `Refresh’
              …_SharedMapDataProvidersMapHighlightDataProvider.lua line 4:
                 in function `RefreshAllData’
              …aceAddOnsBlizzard_MapCanvasBlizzard_MapCanvas.lua line 418:
                 in function `RefreshAllDataProviders’
              …aceAddOnsBlizzard_MapCanvasBlizzard_MapCanvas.lua line 446:
                 in function `RefreshAll’
              ..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua line 823:
                 in function `DugiSetMapToCurrentZone’
              ..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZMapUtils.lua line 499:
                 in function `GetPlayerMapPositionDisruptive’
              ..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZTaxi.lua line 2508:
                 in function `SetSmartWaypoint’
              ..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua line 1923:
                 in function <..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZarrow.lua:1920>

Debug:
                 [C]: ?
                 [C]: ?
                 DugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:284:
                    DugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:253
                 DugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:922:
                    DugisGuideViewerZUtil.lua:915
              Locals:

elysiumsoul
              Participant

Dugi i do apologize for my words yesterday…..i was just frustrated because i really wanted to play yesterday. i really enjoy your addon…..it helps me alot in game for that i thank you. As for the servant comment, in a strange way you do work for your paying customers. there have been more than one person though noticing the quality of some of the builds coming out as of lately. I do understand that with the more features you put into the addon the more complicated the fixes become. Anyways i am sorry for the way i vented yesterday. In the future i will be more constructive with whatever i’m saying.

Dugi
                Keymaster
                  shanez said:

Arrow not loading and super slow frame rates (single digits). Error code:

Hi, it’s like you’re still not updated, load the installer and check that the install path is correct, it should look something like <your path>World of Warcraft_retail_

Dugi
                  Keymaster

Dugi i do apologize for my words yesterday…..i was just frustrated because i really wanted to play yesterday. i really enjoy your addon…..it helps me alot in game for that i thank you. As for the servant comment, in a strange way you do work for your paying customers. there have been more than one person though noticing the quality of some of the builds coming out as of lately. I do understand that with the more features you put into the addon the more complicated the fixes become. Anyways i am sorry for the way i vented yesterday. In the future i will be more constructive with whatever i’m saying.

Appreciate the apology thank you. It’s not just with more features, it’s also with new patches Blizzard often break things without providing any documentations of the changes for developers and takes a lot of time for us to discover and fix. 

Sorry to post on an older topic, but I’m having this problem.  I’m fully updated, just updated through twitch 10 mins ago and I still have no arrow.  I’m not getting any error messages either.  The only other thing I noticed is that the tutorial said that you can left click to cycle through 3 modes, I only have essential and offline.

–Edit– Fixed it, thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.