Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gtangsk
    Participant
      Hi – I clicked the little up arrow on the what I think is the default Blizzard ‘quest window’ to save real estate as the Dugi guide quest window was better and sufficient for my purposes when levelling.
      I’m currently working my way through Legion after a while away from the game. I can’t seem to get the below window back which is a bit of a pain for scenarios etc. as I don’t get the completion percentages when doing my Order Hall scenarios. Does anyone know the option or hotkey or slash command to get this back? Screenshot of the window I’m talking about below – ignore the circles, I had to google for it:
      Dugi
      Keymaster

I’m not sure what you mean what does it look like in game for you right now, can you post a screenshot of your game 

gtangsk
        Participant

I can post a screenshot but when basically when I first started off the game I set up the dugi quest guide overlay. The I think blizzard quest window overlapped it and I was using the dugi one which was better and had more information while I was levelling.
          I
          clicked the little arrow button on the top right and it’s now gone…nada…there is nothing to see not even just the title bar I can expand. I can live with it with normal questing as your add-on guide overlay is great but I want it back for scenarios. Basically I want the window back in the screenshot with the progress bar (not my ui) back…

Dugi
          Keymaster

its likely a conflict with another addon. 
            try typing /dugi reset, or try disabling all other addon to restore it. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.