Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Creepshow
    Participant

getting tired of this happening guys.. click on a blizzard function and this happens.. click on a usable bag item .. this happens.. click on just about anything and this friggin happens

Ozzi
      Participant
        This is a blizzard ui taint and DugisGuidesViewerZ is mistakenly blamed for it. Dragonflight is the worst for ui taints since Blizzard has introduced Edit Mode to make frames in the default UI moveable like you could with Bartender or MoveAnything addons. This UI taint has put a lot of work on all addon developers to try to minimize this taint as much as possible. Dugi has done an amazing job so far to reduce this as much as possible. We are hoping that blizzard fixes this soon.
        So the only solution to this taint error is to do a /reload while out of combat.
        geof0704
        Participant

Same for me…
          Playing wit dugi addon ON is almost unplayable … reload each 10min even in combat !

Ozzi
          Participant

Use !!NoTaint2 addon, with this addon it should reduce this issue, even of the prompt is up, simply drag that window out of the way and you should be able to still play. It’s still early days in the new expansion. We’re just hoping that blizzard comes out with a fix for this soon.

AAgny_
            Participant
              I found out that I had an old Library that was causing problems like this until I disabled it. My problem was with the Ace3 Library.
              Hope this helps someone else out.
              Best to everyone.
              hellomikko
              Participant

Please see and read this to see if this will help. Dugi Guides Forum — Dugi Guides – World of Warcraft Level Guides 2010 – 2022 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.