Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i am stuck in the nazjatar (50+) guide  step 40 essential empowerment.
    I need to click on the  titan translocator to meat magni bronze beard in the repaired chamber of heart.
    But nothing happens if i  try to click the  translocator or walk on it. 
    I also did the warcampaign till i reached step 692  unlock the nazjatar zone 
    witch also has me stuck on  693 teh missing crew at step 700 it goes further at again switch to the nazjatar guide and complete  clearing out the cache but that quest is also not available at this time.
    so after switching between guides i am totally lost  in how to proceed.

any help is gladly acepted

update

After searching on the net i decided to disband the quest then disable all addons and take the quest in nazjatar again by talking to bronzbeard again.
    Take the portal to zuldazar  then from there to silitus and instead of ending up in the  room with the translocator i ends up in the middle of silithus with some  crystals and a enemy camp .

Either i am getting mad and see things or something is really miss with that quest

anybody else can give me some info if that’s the normal  start of that quest ?

Dugi
    Keymaster

hi looks like you stil;l need to get the Hearth of Azeroth   first, we’ll add this to the guide

ohh i see hmm oki you know best i gues having written these guides so played it over and over.

but what about teh quest  “essential empowerment” that sends me from nazjatar to silithus. and i end up in the silithus chamber with the translocator ,but after i disband that quest  i end up somewhere different in silithus, could it be that  wow made a error in sending me there to early , so basically the quest  “essential empowerment”
      is a prequest for the  Hearth of Azerotht quest line ?

Well i cant wait to see a guide for it , i would love to get on with my quests.
      thx for teh fast responce.

On a small personal note

can somebody tell me what i need to do in the dessert i end up with the crystals i can touch but nothing happens.

small update to above message
      this us a screen from the quest itself with a bit of back ground  what i am seeing  maybe somebody can tell me what  part of the chain i am on :pensive:

https://gyazo.com/697bd43c0ff76af21340a67516004dc9

oki after tinkering around with the quest i  went to natzajar  disbanded the quest then took it again  and after going to silithus i ended up at a woman named ZIDORMI

and when i clicked her and said put me back to normal time i ended up in the original  empowerments room with the translocator ,so i guess  the problem is the separate time zones ,still cant click the translocator :P 

am now busy try to do evry quest i see  here in silithus , i wish blizzard wouldent make so many changes evrytime lol its confusing 

Dugi
      Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply, glad you got that sorted  I have uploaded the changes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.