Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bahaga
    Participant

for the life of me i cant move the wp arrow . i tried to unlock and lock threw settings .. also right clicking arrow menu on the wp itself .. also using ctrl and nothing is working . its in the center of the screen and when i go to harvest it gets in the way … this is also the only addon running ,., any ideas ? anyone else having same problem ?

bahaga
      Participant

ive been waiting all day for some tech support . is there any :)?

bahaga
        Participant

tech supposed just helped me . thank u so much for helping me guys . :)

stevenb1953
          Participant

I have the same problem. I did the /dugi reset but the waypoint frame sits right in the middle of my screen.

Dugi
            Keymaster

there’s a bug that you can’t move the waypoint when it is a button, but you should be able to move it as a zone map or the TomTom style arrow 

stevenb1953
              Participant

I stopped using dugiguides. 

kulpdogg
                Participant

I’m still having this problem. I can’t move the arrow or turn it back into the little map to move it. I just updated today.

kulpdogg
                  Participant

So I had to die and then it reset into the minimap. I could move the map and then turn it back into the arrow. Please fix so I don’t have to jump through those hoops.

elkun
                    Participant

Holding ctrl down while moving sometimes fixes the glitch. Otherwise merge it with zone map and move zone map then un merge. It’s annoying, but a couple of “fixes” I’ve found.

Dugi
                      Keymaster

this should be fixed already, you no longer need to hold CTRL to move the arrow, but you need to hold CTRL to right click on the arrow to open the arrow menu 

sisemen
                        Participant

Using the tbc classic version and ctrl right click indeed shows the arrow menu, but locking doesnt allow to move it (tried all potential combinations) shift, ctrl + left and right mousebutton nothing allows me to move the “new” dynamic arrow which kinda floats around the character. I like the general idea, of this awesome new dynamic arrow instead of a static one that only shows the color (if i deactive the new dynamic one i can indeed move the static one) but the new one is in kinda a frame which seems to be in the middle of the screen and hence often blocks that area for mouseclicks into the game area, which makes it annoying for certain actions. Being able to move the new dynamic style arrow (a bit more upwards would be awesome.

kulpdogg
                          Participant

Yep. Same thing in BCC. Can’t change this new dynamic thing into the arrow and then subsequently move the arrow.

More Detail. My option to use TomTom Arrow is greyed out and nothing I do will allow me to enable it and toggle it.

I have tried turning on/off Show Dugi Arrow, enabling Classic Arrow, Turning on/off Dugi Zone Map. I’ve tried just about every combination of options within settings I could.

I can’t click on this dynamic arrow that moves around my screen to move it. Tried every Shift, Ctrl, and Alt combination I could. 

I can enable the map along with the moving arrow and move the map to the top of the screen, where I want the arrow. I cannot however turn the map into the normal tomtom looking arrow. This includes unmerging with the Dugi Arrow.

I’ve tried reloading after each option. Dropping and picking quests back up. Reloading guides. Nothing works.

Also to add the arrow is not locked. I can bring up the small menu by clicking ctrl+right clicking it and confirming they are not locked.

Ozzi
                            Participant
                              The new “Dynamic Arrow” is not meant to be locked or moved, it is designed to rotate around the character in a 360 degree radius, in saying that, you can change the radius by moving the Size (7) slider, that’s it. If the “Icon Arrow” is unchecked, it should bring back the old “Static Arrow” which is designed to be locked in any given location on screen. The Use Carbonite Arrow or Use Tomtom Arrow will be available when DugiGuides detects any of those addons (Carbonite and or Tomtom) that is enabled and running along side DugiGuides.
                              The “Ctrl + Right Click Arrow Menu” will be enabled by default, you can find that setting under “Other”.
                              I have on purposely Installed TBC and installed DugiGuides to test, however, I was unable to re-produce any of the things stated in this thread and others that I have read through out the forum.
                              If one can provide a short video or screenshots showing the issues would be great, we can then look in to this further.
                              sisemen
                              Participant

@Caluril: Being able to move the arrow was the whole topic, and indeed it should be possible (why else does the ctrl right click menu provide a menu item called “Lock” / “Unlock” besides, my whole problem with the new dynamic arrow is not that its floating around, or chaging its size to a degree where either its so huge its taking up and wasting screen space or so tiny i cant read anything anymore (no valid solution). I wanted to find out if i could change the point of center (where its floating around) maybe by 20 or 30 or perhaps 50 pixels up, so its not always in the way and blocking my mouse clicks inside the game (npcs for quests etc.) as an alternative it could be made “click through” like e.g. bartenders action bars so its not blocking any mouseclicks in the same area, as you can imagine by its nature “dynamic” its sometimes frustrating, bcs. it moves and sometimes can be silly when you try to use the mouseclick… xD @Dugi: would it be possible to make the new “Dugi Dynamic Arrow” clickthrough like Bartenders Actionbars or e.g. Weakauras? So the frame its obviously in, is not blocking mouseclicks, in the same area? I guess, then (for me) the dynamic arrow would be perfect xD

Dugi
                                Keymaster

sisemen said:

I wanted to find out if i could change the point of center (where its floating around) maybe by 20 or 30 or perhaps 50 pixels up, so its not always in the way and blocking my mouse clicks inside the game (npcs for quests etc.) 

you can change the radius by using the Size slider, which will move it outwards to the edge of the screen or inward towards the center. 

we’ll improve it so you can click through it so it doesn’t get it the way 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.