Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

kulpdogg said:
      I can’t click on this dynamic arrow that moves around my screen to move it. Tried every Shift, Ctrl, and Alt combination I could. .

I tested this and it seems to work fine. I can right click or ctrl + right click on it if the option is enabled in the “other > CTRL + Right click arrow menu” is turned on

see video http://somup.com/cr1X6cqzlJ

kulpdogg
      Participant

Dugi thank you so much for the response.

So your screen capture inadvertently answered me question. 

My goal was so have an arrow at the stop of the screen that didn’t move at all. I didn’t notice the option of the !Icon Arrow option. By deselecting the option for “!Icon arrow” It changed it to the static arrow that didn’t float around. I was then able to ctrl+left click to move it to the top of the screen where it doesn’t move.

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cr1XIRVh8j2

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Ozzi
        Participant

Caluril said:

If the “Icon Arrow” is unchecked, it should bring back the old “Static Arrow” which is designed to be locked in any given location on screen.

the answer was there in my response :/

corvalain
          Participant

Just come back to the game and bought the latest guide for Shadowlands. Tried numerous things to resize the waypoint arrow and lock in one place at the top of the screen.
            If I wanted the arrow flying around in my way most of the time I could use the in game marker.
            Please tell me how to get  fixed arrow back or supply me with a refund and I go to Zygor

Dugi
            Keymaster

corvalain said:

Just come back to the game and bought the latest guide for Shadowlands. Tried numerous things to resize the waypoint arrow and lock in one place at the top of the screen.
              If I wanted the arrow flying around in my way most of the time I could use the in game marker.
              Please tell me how to get  fixed arrow back or supply me with a refund and I go to Zygor

Go to the Settings > Arrow > Untick Icon arrow to get the old arrow 

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.