Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    einistein
    Participant
      DG’s map modifications cause some issues here, even when all options are disabled in DG as well as all other addons. The biggest problem is that I have to aim to the lower left in order to target an zone on the continent map. This screenshot demonstrates how far to the lower left I need to move the mouse in order to target the Barrens.
      I also noticed that some of the options may need a /reload ui, but DG does not tell the user about this. One such option is the Minimize Map Button.
      Objective bulbs seem to work fine on the map. I can click on them to make DG arrow point towards them. But when I use the objective tracker list on the right side of the map and click on any objective then DG arrow just clears its waypoints instead of pointing to the objective. The very same happens when I click on a bulb in the small frame objective tracker (merged small frame with Blizzard tracker).
      I also wonder what the “Show objective bulbs on hover” option does? I don’t see any difference between enabling and disabling it.
      On a side-note: the objective tracker list on the right side of the map is not compatible with the Leatrix maps addon, or rather it does not appear. The objective bulbs on the map still do, though.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

we’re working on this at the moment, the “Show objective bulbs on hover”  doesnt do anything sorry, it was mistake for that to be left there. 

einistein
        Participant

Good news, thanks.

einistein
          Participant

Thanks for the fixes! Is there any chance that you could make DG’s  compatible with Leatrix map?

Dugi
            Keymaster

it should be compatible with leatrix maps already

einistein
              Participant
                Leatrix Map: I should have written “more compatible”.
                Anything on the map is working. Coordinates are working, too. But the questtracker button on the right is missing, so side-panel access is not possible. Using Leatrix’ option to show the “normal map” does not make DG’s minimize button appear, so there is no easy switch other than disabling Leatrix completely.
                Elvui: The “minimize” button also is not present when Elvui is used, even when all map features are disabled in Elvui. As a result the objectives side-panel is not accessible, because the map stays in full-screen mode. Even when Elvui’s small map option is used the objective tracker button keeps missing.
                I think the is the same problem as with Leatrix. DG thinks that the map is still in full-screen, aka “not minimized” and thus the objectives button remains disabled.
                einistein
                Participant

I renamed the “worldmap.lua” module of Elvui and the issue of missing Minimize button still persists. So the incompatibility seems to be with Elvui’s main script.

einistein
                  Participant

Curiously, when I force DG to work in combination with Leatrix (edit lua file) then the map vs. mouse-pointer issue happens in the opposite direction (mouse needs to go to upper right).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.