• This topic has 106 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    maxxdiamond
    Participant

I’m happy to see things are moving forward. i cant wait to add this guide to my collection!

A classic levelling guide to 60 at launch or 1-2 week afterwards would be incredible. Take my god **** money lol. Already created my account for it :).

Thanks for the hardwork in advance.

Dugi
      Keymaster

The classic Beta ended a few weeks ago, and it was limited to up to level 40 only so we won’t have the complete 1-60 guide ready on launch but we should at least have 50% of the guide ready and completing the guide will be our top priority on launch 

Morgana5
        Participant

Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere I only just skimmed the forums :/ Still, what will the Classic Guide cost be and when can we install it?    I cant live without your guides, been using them for over a decade and Im actually getting nervous about this as launch day gets closer.  I really want to outpace the massive crowds and your guide is exactly the key.   <3 Thank you in advance.

Dugi
          Keymaster

It will be a one off fee, no subscription required for the wow classic, will announce more information closer to launch. 

maxxdiamond
            Participant

Take my money : )

Are you going to send an email out when it is ready?  Thanks!

kulpdogg
              Participant

Thank you for working so hard for this. Can’t wait!

eagalis
                Participant

Dugi said:

It will be a one off fee, no subscription required for the wow classic, will announce more information closer to launch. 

what about the people paying the montly subscription will this be included with it ?

Dugi
                  Keymaster

eagalis said:
                     what about the people paying the montly subscription will this be included with it ?

It won’t be included with the Subscription and will require a one off purchase 

@Dugi

Will you be ready for launch?

jjyoung
                    Participant

Does this mean that you can purchase and use it even if you don’t have a subscription?

Dugi
                      Keymaster

jjyoung said:

Does this mean that you can purchase and use it even if you don’t have a subscription?

That’s correct, classic price for classic wow :)

Dugi
                        Keymaster

storkz said:

@Dugi

Will you be ready for launch?

We will have the guide ready at least up to level 40 for both faction on launch day. 

This is our top priority at the moment, and its quite a big task as we decided to rebuild the entire guide so that new features that didn’t use to be in our classic guide will work, like Model viewer, taxi system.

At the same time improving the guide routes as our original classic guide was too hard. 

Morgana5
                          Participant

Dugi, could you give a rough estimate as to what the classic guide will cost?  Im buying new headphones, a new mouse and keyboard and want to budget this guide in as well.
                            Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 107 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.