• This topic has 106 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
  • Author

I want this i can pay for it to day if you put it on you site! So i have it all done for lunch day…..

jjyoung
    Participant

I’m most likely going to buy the classic.  However, my leveling partner doesn’t have the money to spend for it.  Are you going to have a non-guide version available like you do for retail, and will we be able to sync them?

Will the classic update be on the installer, and the loyalty program?

jjyoung
      Participant

Will the Dugi Smart Set equipment management be in the Classic version?  I find that to be really helpful while leveling to reduce time comparing stats.

Dugi
        Keymaster

jjyoung said:

Will the Dugi Smart Set equipment management be in the Classic version?  I find that to be really helpful while leveling to reduce time comparing stats.

Yes it will, but not on release day as we didnt have enough time to work on the addon while the beta servers was up

Dugi
          Keymaster

jjyoung said:

I’m most likely going to buy the classic.  However, my leveling partner doesn’t have the money to spend for it.  Are you going to have a non-guide version available like you do for retail, and will we be able to sync them?

guide syncing wont be available at launch, but will add this feature later

Dugi
            Keymaster

tarathat said:

Will the classic update be on the installer, and the loyalty program?

The installer will support wow classic soon. WoW classic wont be part of the loyalty program 

krual42
              Participant

Dugi, many thanks indeed for putting the effort in for a classic guide. I have used your guides since you started making them, and i am more than happy to pay more money for the classic guide as i can imagine how much work is required. :)

darkyle
                Participant

Dugi, when is the Classic guide scheduled to be available for purchase and download?
                  I would hope it’s at least a few hours before launch so it’ll be there when you log in for the first time.

Dugi
                  Keymaster

darkyle said:

Dugi, when is the Classic guide scheduled to be available for purchase and download?
                    I would hope it’s at least a few hours before launch so it’ll be there when you log in for the first time.

Will be available before launch, don’t worry 

casscade
                    Participant

Dugi, do we have a speculative price on the guide at release? I can see it’s been asked by someone else above, but hasn’t been answered. 

Also I’m aware how long it will take to get to level 40 anyway (not something usually done in a day), but how long after release are you expecting to get the guide update to level 60 and not the level 40 it’s going to be released with?

Thanks

gold
                      Participant

casscade said:

Dugi, do we have a speculative price on the guide at release? I can see it’s been asked by someone else above, but hasn’t been answered. 

Also I’m aware how long it will take to get to level 40 anyway (not something usually done in a day), but how long after release are you expecting to get the guide update to level 60 and not the level 40 it’s going to be released with?

Thanks

Just over a week away, can we get the price announcement now? seems like you’re leaving it a bit late while the rest of us are wanting to plan around it?

casscade
                        Participant

gold said:

casscade said:

Thanks

Just over a week away, can we get the price announcement now? seems like you’re leaving it a bit late while the rest of us are wanting to plan around it?

Dugi said that the guide was initially being released up to level 40, I know classic is being released in a week, but I’m wanting to know how long after release he thinks it will take the guide to be updated to level 60. 

Planning is a big thing, you’re right, so the sooner we’d be able to know, the better really. 

AAgny_
                          Participant
                            Looking forward to the release of the classic version of the guides.
                            cyborg
                            Participant
                              I’ll get the guide once its updated to lvl 60
                            Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 107 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.