Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    waspire
    Participant
      ok this is getting annoying i havent been able to update since 1.5.1 of the installer… manually updating is becoming a pain in the beep!!  my installer just opens  and then checks for version the tries to update then  downloads the update then poof off it goes to crash… i cant even get to the settings because its greyed out when i start it.

any help would be appreciated.

Ozzi
      Participant
        Can you please provide more information in regards to ‘poof it goes to crash’.
        Do you get an error message? What’s the error message?
        In the mean time can you please ensure that DugiGuides_1.5.3.exe is added to your security software Exceptions list.
        Even if you aren’t using a third party security software like AVG, Windows comes with it’s own security software, since Windows 10 / 11 it’s called Windows Security with Windows Defender. For this you can google how to add programs to exceptions list, there are loads of guides out there that step you through this process, even for the third party software such as AVG.
        waspire
        Participant

i have version 1.5.3.  so  i said f it and deleted wow totally  because i tried to do a scan and repair and because it was stuck in an endless loop of scanning to repair.

waspire
          Participant

as for the crashing .. the redbar loads up for the download for update then no error or anything it just dissapears and closes its self.

waspire
            Participant

and i use avast and havent had any issues before with dugi..

Ozzi
              Participant
                Clearly there’s something interfering with Dugi Installer, can you please try to add it to the Avast Exclusions list.
                1. Open Avast and go to Menu > Settings.
                2. Select General > Exceptions, then click Add exception.
                3. Click Browse, and browse to the location where DugiGuides_1.5.3.exe is, tick the box next to DugiGuides_1.5.3.exe, then click OK and Add exception.

As for the constant scan and repair issues, 1.5.3 installer fixes this bug.

Lets focus on the present and try to resolve this together.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.