Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    agelesskitty
    Participant

Mine first errors out, as its saying 1.5.0 is out already, takes time, then downloads it, then runs smoothly, but every time I log off for work, and then back on, it goes thru the same issue.
      What can I do in settings so it wont error out every time, please.

Dugi
      Keymaster

maybe you’re still have a copy 1.4.9 running somewhere, delete all older version from you pc 

Ozzi
        Participant

Nah, I had the same thing happen to me, auto updated to 1.5.0, and updated all guides. exit the installer. Since I have a shortcut, it doesn’t change automatically, I forgot to change the new .exe “super annoying btw” I just had to change the .exe from 1.4.9 to 1.5.0, click okay and run it, all fixed.
          This is why I suggest to look in to changing the installer name to “DugiGuides.exe” under File Version field include the version “1.5.0”.
          Now if someone was to right click the .exe file and select “properties”, then click Details tab, File Version should point to that version “1.5.0”.
          There can be some sort of creativity here too, there’s Product Version field that can be used, among many others. Food for thought perhaps,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.