Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Im logged in, i reinstalled couple of times, only dugi in addons. DG button doesnt show up, get skills reminder after every quest. No ant, no arrow, /dugi config loads up infinetly /dugi fix does nothing.
    What else can i do?
    macmike37
    Participant

Same here. Mac user… reinstalled twice. Botton only shows up on Titan bar but is unresponsive. WoW displays add-on problem when Dugi is enabled.

mysti35
      Participant

Everyone should take a breath here.  Why does Blizzard change their API every single time they so much as hot fix something?  This causes untold extra work for every author of an add-on.  There is no way I would ever write an add-on if I knew this going in. 

mysti32 this is your very last warning, I (Ozzi) deleted part of your comments that breaches our code of conduct.

Dugi, I think this shows you just how much we appreciate the work you do!!

waspire
        Participant
          yes having the same issue i got the framed to show up after installing the new update but its stuck on loading .

waspire
          Participant

okay so this trouble is related to game update?

falconatsea
            Participant

wow360 said:

okay so this trouble is related to game update?

Absolutely game related. Every time Blizzard puts out a major patch it usually take a little bit for all the add-ons to revise their code to adapt the the changes. Dugiguides is the same way… going to take a bit to adapt to the new scripts and get everything working properly again.

Ozzi
              Participant

Hi all, please try update 3.025 for Classic Wrath

Nimp01
                Participant

I believe there may be a conflict between Dugis Guide and Titan Panel Classic.  I had problems with the config screen sat with nothing but a spinning wheel.  Cleared addons folder and installed 3.0.25 for classic wrath, it worked fine.  Installed Titan Panel Classic (tried both the classic era version – 1.3.1.11403 and the classic version – 1.5.4.30401) and on both occasions the quest ‘frame’ goes off to the right of the screen and when running /dugi config the config screen just displayed a spinning wheel.
                  I disabled the Titan Panel Classic Addon and Dugis guide worked as expected.  Please could someone look into this?

Cheers

Ozzi
                  Participant

Nimp01 said:

I believe there may be a conflict between Dugis Guide and Titan Panel Classic.  I had problems with the config screen sat with nothing but a spinning wheel.  Cleared addons folder and installed 3.0.25 for classic wrath, it worked fine.  Installed Titan Panel Classic (tried both the classic era version – 1.3.1.11403 and the classic version – 1.5.4.30401) and on both occasions the quest ‘frame’ goes off to the right of the screen and when running /dugi config the config screen just displayed a spinning wheel.
                    I disabled the Titan Panel Classic Addon and Dugis guide worked as expected.  Please could someone look into this?

Cheers

I can confirm that Titan Panel Classic 1.5.5.30401 breaks DugiGuides addon, Titan Panel disabled / removed DugiGuides is fine.
                    However, I wouldn’t try to use Classic Era addons in Classic Wrath.

mysti35
                    Participant

Just a FYI…

Titan Panel Classic was just updated around 12 hours ago on Curse.

I hope that the update helps.

mysti35
                      Participant

mysti35 said:

Just a FYI…

Update:  I still see what is mentioned above (spinning wheel, etc.) after updating to the latest Titan Panel Classic.  (for 3.4.1 i.e. the current release in Wrath)

Nimp01
                        Participant

Thanks for the replies, I had a play around, and found an old version of Titan Panel Classic in my downloads folder (I believe its version 1.5.3.30400) I used this and enabled the loading of out of date addons.  This time the Titan Panel interface loaded, and DugisGuide Viewer loaded where I would expected to.. All seemed well until, I tried to change the guide I was using.. I could select one, but the selected guide wouldn’t be displayed in the viewer.

Ozzi
                          Participant

Hi all, I notified Dugi yesterday, Dugi is looking in to this.

mysti35 said:

Just a FYI…

That is the update I posted and referenced :face_palm:

Dugi
                            Keymaster

i’ve just tested titan panel 1.5.6.30401 and it seems to be working fine now 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.