Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mysti35
    Participant

Ozzi said:

Hi all, I notified Dugi yesterday, Dugi is looking in to this.

mysti35 said:

Just a FYI…

Titan Panel Classic was just updated around 12 hours ago on Curse.

I hope that the update helps.

That is the update I posted and referenced :face_palm:

I was confirming that I too have the issue.  I also added that the update (Titan) did not seem to help

Nimp01 said:

Thanks for the replies, I had a play around, and found an old version of Titan Panel Classic in my downloads folder (I believe its version 1.5.3.30400) I used this and enabled the loading of out of date addons.  This time the Titan Panel interface loaded, and DugisGuide Viewer loaded where I would expected to.. All seemed well until, I tried to change the guide I was using.. I could select one, but the selected guide wouldn’t be displayed in the viewer.

I can confirm that .30401 also has this issue.  You cannot switch a Dugi guide in mid-stream.  There are other things you cannot do as well.  Titan Panel is the issue.  Dugi-guides works fine with Titan Panel not loaded.

mysti35
      Participant

New Version of Titan just posted.  I will try… and hope!

Dugi
        Keymaster

I fixed the issue with Wrath Classic try Build 3.026

Nimp01
          Participant

Thanks Dugi, I’ve not been round my pc this week but will try it and let you know how I get on :)

Nimp01
            Participant

Seems to be all ok. using Wrath Classic build 3.0.26 and Titan Panel Classic 1.5.6.30401  

Thanks for fixing Dugi! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.