Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hellomikko
    Participant

For those who are having issues when pressing a button while dugi is running and is causing an addon error and prompts you to disable dugi addon, its because of the Floating Item Button which is an issue with the actual in-game Extra Action buttons. Therefore, just goto your Dugi Settings and Disable/Uncheck the Floating Item Button.

I am also aware that Zygor has the same issue which then you should disable the Action Button there, However, this post is mainly for Dugi Guides.

Please sticky this in the  trouble shooting section, thank you and hope this will work for everyone until the codes are fixed with an update.

Ozzi
      Participant

Done, thanks for the information

hellomikko
        Participant

Ozzi said:

Done, thanks for the information

Anytime ::smile:
          I would provide my help in the codes and find the problem, theoretically, i think i know what, where and why but, im behind atm myself.

Ozzi
          Participant

You can submit your purposed fix using discord or the ticket system, Dugi and his staff will look at it and then decide from there.

hellomikko
            Participant

Ozzi said:

You can submit your purposed fix using discord or the ticket system, Dugi and his staff will look at it and then decide from there.

Gotchya

momyra
              Participant

I disabled the floating button but the addon error re disabling Dugi Guides happened again during “Oh No.  Ohn’ahra!”.  Just for information.

Ozzi
                Participant
                  Perhaps try these addons:
                  If this happens again note if it comes up with an .lua error window, if it does can you please post a reply here on a code, in the editor click the Format down drop and select code, paste the contents of the .lua error.
                  If it doesn’t show an .lua error then can you please try with just Dugi Guides enabled. note when this shows again and action last performed, just trying to find a possible cause.
                  momyra
                  Participant

Ok, will do. Thanks.

blackdragon1400
                    Participant

This only temporarily fixes the issue, it comes back and requires a reload every time the instance changes.

hellomikko
                      Participant

Ok so, Ive managed to get another work around without code modifications manuelly but to play around with the settings(tweaking) a bit and it seems to be working normal for me with minimal setting changes.

I have provided a link that you guys can use to download my settings however, I have emphasis that you must backup your settings in the WTF folder and have instructions on how too and where. <link removed>

Good luck and hope it works for you all.

If the mods or Dugi approves this, than, I will keep it up, if else, I will delete the repo. Other contributors can help as well.

Ozzi
                        Participant

@hellomikko Can you please remove Zygor, not sure if you are a ware but that is a sensitive subject and the workaround you are proposing isn’t related to that addon directly according to addon & files used.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The topic ‘Dugi Dragon Flight Addon Errors’ is closed to new replies.