Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lucien
    Participant

Hello,

I have all Gear Advisor options turned off because I use Pawn and have an Equipment Set saved for specific sets. Randomly my gear pieces will be unequipped and the Dugi Smart Set will be ticked when looking on my Equip set.

This is extremely inconvenient and has been an ongoing problem that I have seen mentioned here for a while, even down to the point where people are renaming the LUA files to even stop them working.

Please fix this Dugi, I would not have made this post if I wasn’t paying for it. I don’t complain about free mods, ever.

Thanks

Dugi
      Keymaster

We fixed previous problems right away and there should be no issue currently

can you provide steps to replicate the issue, it never seems to turn back on by itself for me. see video http://somup.com/crhfcoFzdM

make sure you don’t use /dugi fix as this will reset your settings. 

lucien
        Participant

Hi Dugi, 

I watched your video and it looks like Smart Set isn’t turning off for me the way you have done it. I have all gear options turned off on all the settings. 

Thanks

Ozzi
          Participant
            This may not be necessary, click Auto Talent Specialization down drop and select None. In the Character Properties screen click the 🚫 symbol on the Dugi Smart Set, that should stop the auto change gear if that’s been happening.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.