Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gerardm23
    Participant

Hi i wonder if you could please sort the issue with the guides that i have found,i started levelling a new character but when you finish the first dwarf introductory guide,the next guide that should be available is dun morogh 1-30,but when you click on it nothing happens,the guide isnt even in the list of guides it is as if it isnt there,i have attached a screenshot of what is happening showing that i have completed the first guide but the next guide doesnt exist,nothing happens when you click to load the next guide.

Ozzi
      Participant
        That’s because both guides are using the same tags, no idea when this happened.
        Investigating at the moment.
        -edit-
        Looks like the guide was cloned and file was renamed to 01_50, however, the contents remains the exact same as the 01_30 original guide, no idea what the intent was. @Dugi is this by accident?
        Looking further in to Leveling_Gudies.xml, the 01_50 clone is not listed in that .xml file so looks like that file not getting loaded.
        None of the above explains why the next guide link is showing the same guide that is loaded, though physically its 48(5-50)#48(5-50)#48(5-50) which is Loch Modan.

gerardm23
        Participant

Thank you i look forward to further updates on this,and thank you once again,its appreciated.Sorry for the double posting of the pictures,dont know how that happened there,must have been my bad sorry :)

Ozzi
          Participant

Wait, is that classic world of warcraft or retail?

gerardm23
            Participant

Retail wow

Ozzi
              Participant

phew, was gonna say, lol
                did you make some changes to your UI?

Dugi
                Keymaster

sorry about that update now to fix this issue 

gerardm23
                  Participant

Ozzi said:

phew, was gonna say, lol
                    did you make some changes to your UI?

Just forgot to turn masque on,same ui i have been using since you helped me with the ui all that time ago,still using your media as well :)

gerardm23
                    Participant

Dugi said:

sorry about that update now to fix this issue 

Thank you Dugi and also Ozzi as well issue is now resolved,everything is working perfectly,Thank you Both kindly once again its appreciated. :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.