Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    djghosts
    Participant
      Hello

Just came back to wow after a year and tried to remember all my old addons lol.

i installed dugi guide first just to try it out but im getting a few errors.

not sure if its something ive done or if its the addon.

i should mention i havent bought shadowlands yet as im just trying things out to see if i want to come back.

error below..

Many thanks.

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsExplore_The_Maw.lua
      Time: Wed Mar 31 10:37:27 2021
      Count: 4

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsSojourner_of_Ardenweald.lua

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsSojourner_of_Bastion.lua

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsSojourner_of_Maldraxxus.lua

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsSojourner_of_Maldraxxus.lua

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsLoremaster_of_Shadowlands.lua

Message: Error loading InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuide_Ach_ShadowlandsShard_Labor.lua
      djghosts
      Participant

hey never mind

i didn’t know you couldn’t download from installer any more.

Works fine if i install from this new curse forge thing ( was Curse Client )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.