Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pakkas
    Participant

Caluril said:

Is this the one Dugi Questing Essential, I hope you realize that it’s demo only.
      I tried that just now, works for me, very basic but it works.

If you aren’t using it already use this Curse Forge, it’s in beta and requires Overwolf to run.
      In that app, in “My Addons” find Dugi Questing Essential and right click it and click Delete Settings (Saved Variables) and then right click Dugi Questing Essential and click Delete Addon.
      Under “Get More Addons” search for Dugi Questing Essential and reinstall it.

Let me know how that goes.

i do realise its a demo, my issue is im disabling the arrow and map options, im not using it for the guides, but for the gear features. yet after unticking the arroiw and map options i get the infinite spinning wheel.

as i said before i deleted the files in the wow and addon folders and uninstalled and reinstalled already. and when i untick the same options i get the same issue because it wants to load the map and arrows.

pakkas
      Participant

in saying that i’ve just read theres an update so i’ll try reinstall again

pakkas
        Participant

drahkas said:

Can confirm. When using TomTom and disabling the Dugi arrow, it will show the spinning wheel. Enabling and disabling Dugi arrow will temporarily hide the wheel. When the guide updates between steps, it will bring the spinning wheel back.

i disabled tomtom also, but like you said, between steps it tries to load the map preview and/or the dugi arrow.

mostly i want it disabled because its annoying when ever i right click anywhere on screen it brings up the dugi waypoint options

pakkas
          Participant

***update****

reinstalled. updated. wheel still spinning.

my guess is the addon doesn’t like having arrows/maps disabled

front243
            Participant

I have the same problem in classic. I tried to repair and reinstall but its not working. It says “Loading Guide 14%” and stays there. If I do “/dugi config” to open the config menu everything is empty.

Dugi
              Keymaster

front243 said:

I have the same problem in classic. I tried to repair and reinstall but its not working. It says “Loading Guide 14%” and stays there. If I do “/dugi config” to open the config menu everything is empty.

should be working fine for Classic, can you test with only Dugi enabled. 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.