• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    flytothesky
    Participant

Hello, I have a few questions and thoughts (Dugi TBC, Warlock Afflication):
      1. The first and most annoying thing is about the flying points. Why is Dugi not seeing some of the flying points, like Rebel Camp or Loch Modan, which I have. Can I do something about it?
      2. It happens that I am close to the target point and Dugi wants to force me back and lead me around. I click on the point again but it doesn’t help.
      3. The icon on the minimap is not listened to addons for grouping icons, so if, for example, the minimap is enlarged, it covers some of it.

4. Dugi tells me to replace the wand from Rod of thew Corrosion (55 dm / s, +10 crit) for Umbrand Wand of the Boar (35.7 dm / s + 4 spirit, 3 striengh). There are many more such bad decisions. Why are they occurring?
      Besides, the addon is great, in my opinion the best but I hope that these inconveniences will be fixed.
      Regards.
      Konrad from Poland.
      Dugi
      Keymaster

1. I can fix that up 
        2. I’m not sure what you mean, can you explain 
        3. Can you post screenshot for this 
        4. it depends on the gear advisor setting, otherwise try deleting your wowcache folder (make sure wow is closed when you do this) 

flytothesky
        Participant
          1. Thank you :)
          2. I had some problems in the Stranglethorn Vale location, but now everything is fine.
          3. Sure.
          Dugi works in a circle as in the original map. I’m using the nDui add-on which hides the addons in the blue bag. I have a lot of addons and they follow the instructions;)
          4. Yes, it looks like a problem with custom stat weights and most low-level items.

Thank you Dugi for the answer. Regards

flytothesky
          Participant
            flytothesky
            Participant

And the last question. Something is wrong with custom stat weight because it doesn’t remember the default setting for Afflication. After reload or game restart it automatically returns to Destruction.

Dugi
              Keymaster

And the last question. Something is wrong with custom stat weight because it doesn’t remember the default setting for Afflication. After reload or game restart it automatically returns to Destruction.

I can confirm this bug we’ll fix it up 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.