Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    beastieboy
    Participant

I guess my question has always been … do I strictly follow the on screen guide and ignore ant yellow ! or yellow ?.  Or do I grab every new quest and quest completion I see, regardless if Dugi is telling me to do so or not?  In other words, would I be messing up my quest progression by doing these things without Dugi’s guide telling me to do so?

genttech
      Participant

Have Fun is the most important! The idea of the guide for leveling is to accomplish the level achievement as rapid as possible as you progress through the guide. However, I’m a “casual” player and I partake in the side quests most of the time. As a bonus I am usually significantly higher in progression as I roll through the guide. 
        Bottom line…. No right or wrong! Just have a good time! Many people have forgotten that one!
        Enjoy!
        Ruze

beastieboy
        Participant
          Thanks, Ruze,
          So if I decide to just do every quest I see … do I need to un-check the box that says “do only those quests in the Dugi Guide”?  Or something like that … not able to access my PC right now to see the exact wording.  And, if so,  will the extra quests I’ve found appear in my on screen questing frame?
          beastieboy
          Participant
            Anyone know?
            “And, if so,  will the extra quests I’ve found appear in my on screen questing frame?”

Ozzi
            Participant

Yes it is possible to do other quests outside the current guide, be aware that blizzard has a limit, and this is 25. This can also be overwhelming even for the most experienced players.
              Yes the quests can be added to the Objectives Frame, if they aren’t by default, check the Dugi Guides Settings, there should be options in there to allow quest tracking outside the guides etc. I can’t exactly remember the options. I am away from the computer. I hope this helps you, feel free to pop questions.

beastieboy
              Participant
                Thanks, Oz
                Ozzi
                Participant
                  Looking at the settings now, the settings that you’d want are:
                  /dugi config
                  Questing tab
                      Auto Track Local Quest = unchecked
                      Auto Quest Tracking = ticked
                  Display
                      Automatic Quest Matching = unticked
                  Good luck!
                  beastieboy
                  Participant

A big thanks!  Checking settins now,  :)

marcelcougar
                    Participant

Thanks, Ruze,
                      So if I decide to just do every quest I see … do I need to un-check the box that says “do only those quests in the Dugi Guide”?  Or something like that … not able to access my PC right now to see the exact wording.  And, if so,  will the extra quests I’ve found appear in my on screen questing frame?

I’d that. Personally I don’t have auto accept and turnin active in Dugi, I use Autoturnin for that/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.