Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    guburatto
    Participant

Dugi said:

guburatto said:

Dugi said:

thank you for the video, that helps a lot. We’re still working on this issue 

Any fix for the issue? after the last update it seems the problem came back…and worst than before…

Your issue was the questing loot item and we fixed that up last update. Are you still having the same problem?

sadly yes. I did the same tests as before
      Dugi
      Keymaster

guburatto said:

I can’t replicate the issue, it should be fixed, are you sure you are updated, can you post a video with step to replicate the issue. 

I am having these issues as well. I tried running with the addon and it lags every time I kill or pick up a quest item. Its just bad at this time. Any way to download an older version of the guide?
        Dugi
        Keymaster

we dont offer download of older version, it is best to fix the issue. 

I need more information to fix the issue. 

1. please confirm you have latest version 
          2. test with only dugi enabled
          3. create a screen cast  please, its easy to do with this web based recorder https://screencast-o-matic.com/
          guburatto
          Participant

Dugi said:

guburatto said:

I can’t replicate the issue, it should be fixed, are you sure you are updated, can you post a video with step to replicate the issue. 

hello. i´m using the latest version. I made this video https://streamable.com/0rf0th

bakerboy15
            Participant

Yes it is for sure back in 1.138. I feel like either 1.136 or 1.137 was better.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.