Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I review the Gear Scoring settings the class for my Evoker is shown as “Custom” and Evoker is not a choice in the pull-down menu.  There are no scores listed there and I can’t import any score.  If I try and push the Reset Scores button, I get a message in the chat terminal that states the following:

CANNOT FIND IN THE scoring TABLE (GearAdvisor) THE FOLLOWING
    ENTRY: EVOKER:1
    Ozzi
    Participant

Looks like this needs to be updated.
      That error happens because the tables for both the Evoker Specializations isn’t there.

Ozzi
      Participant

Update to 9.0166 now to fix this issue

Any idea when that version hits the update servers?  Installer is still showing 9.0165 as the latest version at the time of this posting.

Ozzi
        Participant

Take another look at Current or just hit Reinstall

Updated, class still says “Custom” (Evoker is not in the pulldown) and import still doesn’t work.

Ozzi
          Participant

Ignore Custom for now, I’ll look into fixing that later.

The Stat Weights do work and the Import does work too.
            If you click Display All Stats, then copy the import string from another addon or website then click Import Scores, no error is displayed, click Apply button, click Yes.
            note the changes.
            As you level and get gear, you should now also get prompts to swap gear. It does work.
            give me time, I’ll find a solution to the “Custom” dilemma.

OK, thanks for the update.  I followed your steps and was able to import scores properly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.