Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    drahkas
    Participant

I was playing last night and everything was working perfectly. When I went to play this morning, I noticed that the guide viewer was empty and when I went into the guide options it was stuck loading forever.
      I’ve reinstalled several times.
      Deleted all addons and reinstalled just the guide.
      Deleted the WTF and interface folders, opened WoW, closed it, then reinstalled the guide.
      Right now I am completely deleting WoW and reinstalling it.

Are there any other folders that I should track down and delete for a clean install? I noticed that the installer has my account info saved no matter if I delete and redownload the installer. That info is saved somewhere but I can’t find it.

Should I just reformat my computer? I can’t imagine having a clean install of WoW and no addons installed wouldn’t fix the problem… (screenshot taken before deleting everything)

I have the same,

Wow Retail – Addon version: 8958
      As test, no other addons loaded, Just dugi.

I removed the addon, cleared cache, log, deleted the files from saved variables and WTF dirs, everything *dugi* i could find… 

Reinstalled it, and exactly the same problem :(
      i tried a few guides, in my case, Tailoring levelling (Shadowlands) and Shadowlands > Night Fae Covenant Campaign (60+) same issue.

azerotv
      Participant

I am having this issue on the classic client as well.

kathebax
        Participant

it has to do with the gear advisor – look at the next thread it tells you how to remove it – it is a temp fix but least it is working – I personally can not live without my dugi guide 

drahkas
          Participant

kathebax said:

it has to do with the gear advisor – look at the next thread it tells you how to remove it – it is a temp fix but least it is working – I personally can not live without my dugi guide 

Thank you, I’ll give this a shot.

Fixed in Version 8959, thanks :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.