Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gillie2tat
    Participant
      Hi Dugi,
      Where do you find the  Eternity’s end questline in your guide please?
      Ozzi
      Participant

open the guides main menu and select Achievements > Shadowlands > Zereth Mortis

Alternatively, you can use the search featue and search for Eternity’s End and click on the guide in the search results.

I hope that helps

gillie2tat
        Participant

It  did! Thank you very much!

Ozzi
          Participant

You are welcome, I’m glad you were able to find the guide :)

kalkin
            Participant

SO odd…but I don’t have that chain:  Achievements > Shadowlands > Zereth Mortis…in fact, I don’t have Achievements > Shadowlands at all.  

I’m running DugiGuides_1.3.2 (for Mac OS) and am on version 8.997.

Thoughts?

Ozzi
              Participant

I would ensure that your username and password is correctly entered in the DugiGuides Installer and try downloading / installing the guides again and then check if that resolved it. If not, then I would log in to the members section on this website and checking payment info and subscription status. If that is not the issue, I would at this point create a ticket, outline what the problem you are faced with and the steps you did from this forum post and Dugi can then look at things his end. I hope you resolve this soon. Good luck!

korobka
                Participant

Do I need any quests to get into Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid? I want to kill Jailer, get full Gear, Achievements and Class Tier Set hehe :)

Ozzi
                  Participant

korobka said:

Do I need any quests to get into Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid? I want to kill Jailer, get full Gear, Achievements and Class Tier Set hehe :)

1. You will need to complete Chapter 4 (Forging a new Path)
                    2. After you complete https://www.wowhead.com/quest=64844/the-pilgrimage-ends it will unlock Ancient Translocator which will take you to the other side where the raid entrance is.
                    3. You will need Item Level 220+ for LFR, 235+ for Normal, 270+ for Heroic.

The coords for the Ancient Translocator is

/way Zereth Mortis 64.80 53.61 Ancient Translocator

The coords for the Raid Entrance is

/way Zereth Mortis 80.61 53.41 Raid Entrance

You can get appropriate gear from the quests and buy 226 IL gear for 500 anima from Hadja in Haven. LFR Drops 239 – 246 gear, Normal drops 252 gear, Heroic drops 278 gear.

Good Luck! ;)
                  Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.