Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bonkers_1962
    Participant

Hi Dugi – Step 298 Wanted: Appraiser Vix – Step 301 Theater of Pain: Help Wanted – I was unable to collect these quests. Checked Wowhead Quest Completion checker against my char & both are not listed as either Completed/Incomplete. Guide still sent me to kill Appraiser Vix but obviously unable to hand in & collect XP. Any suggestions?

bonkers_1962
      Participant

Also Step 344 Travel to The Enclave – guide wants me to use my Dalaran Hearthstone + Step 386 A Soul Saved – guide wants me to use the Orgrimmar Portal!

joeyloco1
        Participant

I had to search for the NPC name in wowhead and in the comments people said it’s a lvl 60 quest or something I’m not 100% sure I haven’t made it 60 yet.

Dugi
          Keymaster

this should have been fixed already with latest build 

lee.perry.376
            Participant
              I believe some of the quests only become available when you unlock WQ’s.  I am assuming (because it happened to me in Ardenweald: guide 95% complete with no available quests).  I don’t think the quest lines are bugged, just probably some of the quests in the guide are slightly in the wrong place.  (Probably a change from the game/guide being tested in Beta to Retail).  you can X the quest to move on through the guide then un-select after the zone is completed, so you return when WQ’s are unlocked.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.