Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    icchan841
    Participant

Dugi said:

icchan841 said:

as of now, after loading all my addons, including dugi of course – while an in-game guide is loaded..

no fps issues what-so-ever.

might be the ‘deleted macro’ part that did the trick – perhaps the dugi team can confirm if that’s what the actual real cause.

might also be the new patch to 1.025 that did it too?

regardless, waiting on confirmation on whether there’s anything else we can help with as far as testing goes, or should we head over to this post again, if the issue araise..

thank you very much for the tests, have you tried it again with the same condition as your original video that produced the FPS drop ? is it still happening after you replace the macros back?

i didn’t try bringing back the macros again.
      i’ll do that in an hour or two and update here.

Dugi
      Keymaster

we made some changes please try 1.027 now

bloodsign
        Participant

Dugi said:

we made some changes please try 1.027 now

Patch 1.027 is now fully resolved.
          Thank you
          Dugi
          Keymaster

we managed to replicate to replicate the issue and confident the issue is now fixed for good :) thank you to everyone that helped us with debugging. 

dragonbro
            Participant

I don’t see what the big deal is anyway.  If your playing true classic, you would not have the addons available anyway since it was back in 2004.  I just play with Dugi and still feel I’m cheating in Classic.  Love Classic.  It’s somewhat of a return to yesteryear with the hard work just to level up.  If I had to physically walk as much as my characters do in Classic, I’d have much better blood pressure.

hoodlum
              Participant

Dugi said:

hoodlum said:

i have the same fps drops after deleting all macros in /macros. So i think thats not the solution for me 😐

Edit1: after /reload ive got more fps but the fps drops comes after some minutes

are you sure all macros are all gone? there are 2 tabs, General and specific, can you double check

Yes, there are on Macros on both tabs.

football
                Participant
                  @hoodlum please check that you are on build 1.027 or later as Dugi has fixed the problem.
                  And let this thread die.
                  icchan841
                  Participant

the FPS Crisis seems to be Averted! Well done.

this was, is and will remain, the best online instant in-game guide for wow…

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.