Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    thegame2427
    Participant

The new Icon arrow is wonderful.  Enjoying it.  BUT the mini map keeps moving all over the map.  I have reset it, locked it and it still moves.  Sometimes even to far edges where it is barely visible.  I have not messed with UI at all either.  I disable the Icon arrow and the mini map stays in place.

hankc1972
      Participant

Dugi..I’m having the same issue since your last update. Whenever I log off a character and re-log, the mini-map moves on its own to various locations on the screen. Often, for me, it moves to the bottom of the screen. I have to keep moving it back to where I like it every time I log in. Sometimes it won’t move at all and I have to /dugi fix. This wasn’t an issue at all for me prior to the last update. 

Dugi
        Keymaster

do you mean the zone map ? I can confirm the issue appear after a reload we’ll fix that up 

hankc1972
          Participant

Yes sir. The mini zone map. Are you confirming you are aware and are working to fix? Your reply was a bit confusing. Just wanted to make sure you were tracking. Thank you!

thegame2427
            Participant

Thanks Dugi.

Dugi
              Keymaster

hankc1972 said:

Yes sir. The mini zone map. Are you confirming you are aware and are working to fix? Your reply was a bit confusing. Just wanted to make sure you were tracking. Thank you!

yes we’re fixing it 

hankc1972
                Participant

Dugi…I know you guys pushed a small update out a few days ago. Not sure if that was intended to fix the mini map issue discussed above. If so, I’m still experiencing the same exact issue. If not yet, no worries. Thanks.

Ozzi
                  Participant

I have noticed that. I recommend to do the following:

1. Go in Dugi Settings, and Un-check the new Icon Arrow (Dugi Arrow > Icon Arrow).
                    2. Exit the Dugi Settings, type in chat /dugi reset, this will reset the dugi frames.
                    3. To bring the zone map up Hit M then click on an icon on the opposite end of the map, or load a guide, which ever is easier for you. Right click on the Mini Zone Map and click on Lock Arrow.
                    4. Go back in to Dugi Settings, and check the Icon Arrow.

I found repeating this, the Mini Map Arrow will move, that’s because of the behavior of the new arrow system, but it’s easily fixed with the reset frames command and following above steps.

I hope this helps 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.