Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    daghnar
    Participant

So I tested this on several characters at various levels in different zones.. the picture attached is from a level 63 in Wrath and there are no guides at all showing up for that xpac.   This is also true for Kalimdor is showing only two zones at any level.   I did turn off all add-on’s except for Dugi guides.   I did use the installer and also manual download and install of the mod.

daghnar
      Participant

So I tried the /dugi fix which was suggested by someone… and all that did was reset my options… which I now have to redo :(

I am at a loss here on why I am not getting many of the guides.. I am trying to continue doing Wetlands on my level 30 hunter and have no idea where I left off… kinda remarkable how I have come defendant on this mod ;)

Ozzi
        Participant

I suggest to check your username and password within the Automatic Installer.

Load up the Installer. Click on Settings, in there ensure that you input your Dugi Guides forum username and password correctly and then click Okay. It should say something like Welcome, daghnar! if it’s correct.
          Click the Reinstall button to ensure that all modules and guides get installed.
          I hope this helps.
          daghnar
          Participant

I do see the “Welcome Daghnar” I also manually downloaded the file.  I have even done the “repair” function in the auto-installer.  I have tried without any add-ons and with add-ons.. I have deleted the save variable files for Dugi…

I am going to rename my whole WTF folder to “WTF-BU” and “Interface” to Interface-BU” and only add-on will be Dugi.. just to see what happens. 

Brb….

daghnar
            Participant

Ok.. this is a fresh, wow rebuilt wtf and interface folder with only Dugi guides installed.   I still only get 2 zones in Kalimdor, no zones outside of vanilla zones…

Again, this is fresh, no mods, no edits of the WTF and Interface folders with the Dugi loaded with the auto-installer with me logged in.. you can see that it loaded all my extra paid guides just not the leveling ones. 

Dugi
              Keymaster

Hi your retail guide have expired, you currently only have the Classic Guide. You will need to renew the retail guide purchase first then reinstall 

daghnar
                Participant

Dugi said:

Hi your retail guide have expired, you currently only have the Classic Guide. You will need to renew the retail guide purchase first then reinstall 

Wow, been a year already… that is the only thing I did not check.. does the auto-installer not let you know when your membership has expired?  It would be nice if it did, if it does not.. I am looking at it now and I guess it does not show the leveling guides just my own I purchased.  

Thank you!  Love your guides…. been using them for.. well long time.  I think I started in TBC but not sure it was called Dugi??  Anyways thanks again!

I still have the same problem, however I see in my account that I still have an active subscription.

What can I do to solve this?

Dugi
                  Keymaster

wattooto said:

I still have the same problem, however I see in my account that I still have an active subscription.

What can I do to solve this?

Hi you only have the old purchase which only covers up to WoD, you need to either purchase the Legion and BFA Update or purchase the subscription.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.