• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dugi.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    halseyspartan2
    Participant

I’m unable to view the Legion profession guides and many others after the most recent update.  I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, and made sure I was logged in on the launcher settings, everything checks out but the guides are still gone.

Dugi
      Keymaster

Hi looks like you only have the WoW classic guide and not the retail, you still need to purchase the retail and reinstall 

halseyspartan2
        Participant

I have purchased the retail guide – look:

aequitas28
          Participant

Same with Me, except I can’t see anything but “trail account” guides in game. Even though my installer no longer mentions trail account. Reinstalled/Repaired, ETC.
            I gotta say, I’ve been pretty disappointed. I enjoy the Dugi UI, but so far there’s been many issues. Zygor isn’t as clean, but I’ve never had an issue with that guide/installer.

Dugi
            Keymaster

I have purchased the retail guide – look:

Hi this purchased have expired on August 26 2020, you will need to renew it 

Dugi
              Keymaster

Same with Me, except I can’t see anything but “trail account” guides in game. Even though my installer no longer mentions trail account. Reinstalled/Repaired, ETC.
                I gotta say, I’ve been pretty disappointed. I enjoy the Dugi UI, but so far there’s been many issues. Zygor isn’t as clean, but I’ve never had an issue with that guide/installer.

Click on the settings check the install path is correct , 

If you’re path is C:Program Files (x86)World of Warcraft

then the install paths should be 

Retail Install Path: C:Program Files (x86)World of Warcraft_retail_
                Classic Install Path: C:Program Files (x86)World of Warcraft_classic_

Launcher Path: C:Program Files (x86)World of WarcraftWorld of Warcraft Launcher.exe
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.