Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jase7621
    Participant

HI All

Paid for the tbc upgrade but canot get dugi guides to work at all in the pally belf area no icon to switch on quest objectives is stuck over to the left of screen please help

deaddoll
      Participant

Same in Draenei area

ddrolet
        Participant

same in ANY area.  I was in blasted lands, and nothing on screen.  Then to swamp of sorrows, still nothing.  Cannot get it to display much, other than /dugi config, but changes are not really reflected.

shreg52
          Participant

same problem for me

fathom
            Participant

I’m not able to get it to work for the trial in anything after the tbc client upgrade.

mlong35
              Participant

Adding some steps I followed. I deleted and reinstalled the addon. I ran /dugi reset and /dugi fix. I deleted the dugi saved variables. It’s still off to the far right side of the screen and all of the popup windows are transparent with only the border visible if that helps.

Same here, removed everything, including WTF files for dugi, still not working :3

ctkdjane1
                Participant

I can get classic wow to work but it does not work at all on Classic BC at all. 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

I’m sorry for the delay update now to 2.03 to fix the issue

deaddoll
                    Participant

Sadly its still not working

hosiern
                      Participant
                        Works for me… I just downloaded the file and manually extracted into my WoW/Classic/Interface/Addons folder and it fired right up when I restarted the game…
                        deaddoll
                        Participant

Did you get the guide for Azura Watch too? The guide works on the classic zones, but not Draenei for me

hosiern
                          Participant

I haven’t tried it in the Draenei zone yet, no…

Here is how to fix this. Just did it and it works.
                            1. World of Warcraft_classic_WTFAccount########SavedVariables – Delete Dugi files, should be 1-2
                            2. World of Warcraft_classic_InterfaceAddOns – Delete Dugi Add-on in addon folder
                            Restart WoW and Profit.
                            Note this only resets the addon to show up, the TBC Guides and Starter Zones are still missing :(
                            deaddoll
                            Participant

did the steps, and still no Auremyst Isle in the guide :(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.