Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster
      Retail Build 8.818 – April 22nd 2020
      Dugi Addon

• New settings option “Hide Waypoint Buttons”, this will hide waypoint buttons in the smallframe for a cleaner look, you can still click on the step icons to activate waypoints for the step
      • Improved TomTom emulation
      Leveling Guides
      • Removed obselete quests in Heart of Azeroth Progression 8.2 (120)
      • Removed obselete quests in War Campaign (110-120)
      deathcore
      Participant

hmm no download, version is 8.817

jampy00
        Participant

Mine just keeps on installing, says done and installs again?

Mine says Current: 8.818   Newest: 8.817  .  It keeps searching for Addon update and does it over and over.  What do I do to fix this?
          dreamwvr792
          Participant

Mine says the same thing.  i’m about ready to cancel my subscription and find something else.

Dugi
            Keymaster

sorry for the trouble, it should be fixed now 

lorac
              Participant

I found if you turn off avast it updates.
                As of this morning I still had issue but just to test a theory I disabled avast for a moment and tried again and it updated just fine. 
                I am not sure why it is not working with avast
                I hope this feedback was helpful Dugi.

Ozzi
                Participant

I have had avast for 3 months using their beta, during this time I have had no issues. In this case you could add DugiGuides_1.5.0.exe to the exclusions list.

Another possibility of this is the rather unusual file extension “_1.5.0.exe” not a typical .exe.

If you need help adding it to the exclusions list please let me know the product and version so I can lend assistance, bare in mind when a new dugi installer version gets released you will need to change the shortcut to new file name and add it to the exclusions list.. again.

bearmanic
                  Participant
                    Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZQuestPOI.lua:332: hooksecurefunc(): WorldMap_SetupWorldQuestButton is not a function
                    Time: Wed Apr 29 11:01:53 2020
                    Count: 1
                    Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZQuestPOI.lua:332: hooksecurefunc(): WorldMap_SetupWorldQuestButton is not a function
                    [string “=[C]”]: in function `hooksecurefunc’
                    [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZQuestPOI.lua”]:332: in main chunk

windows version DugiGuides_Retail_8.818.zip, under leveling, several zones are missing.
                    -Outland
                    -Northrend
                    -Cataclysm
                    -Pandaria
                    -Draenor
                    -Legion
                    (downloaded again 10 minutes ago, no change.) reverted back to 8.817 until fixed.)

Thanks for amazing guides!!! Can’t wait for Shadowlands….I’m sure that will be a big headache for you, sorry :-/

Ozzi
                    Participant

Ensure you log in to the Members tab, hit Ctrl + F5 to refresh the cache.
                      Re-Download the file from the members page.

If that still doesn’t work check your subscription.

Dugi
                      Keymaster

lennel101 said:

windows version DugiGuides_Retail_8.818.zip, under leveling, several zones are missing.

Hi looks like your subscription have expired you need to renew it and reinstall update

Dugi said:

lennel101 said:

Hi looks like your subscription have expired you need to renew it and reinstall update

Thanks, yep, re-subbed, fixed. You need to send out reminders to resubscribe. :-) Thanks again for the great guides!!

nevillem
                        Participant
                          ***** Empire Campaign (120)
                          #56 Elements of Corruption
                          This quest does not come from Wrathion. My chat log shows:
                          “Quest accepted: It’s Never Easy”
                          “Curious Corruption completed”
                          I’m not sure how that quest started, but talking to ****** completed it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.