Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    justinrage
    Participant

Hi dugo i have 9.2 patch installed + 8.992 on dugi but i still cant access the new stuff for SL i have bought the product ages ago and it shows it should be there but i cant find or access it? 

justinrage
      Participant

As you can see im clicking the guide and it’s saying it’s selected but nothing shows up how can i correct this dugi and staff please help :)

Dugi
        Keymaster

try updating now 8.993 to fix the missing guides 

justinrage
          Participant

Fixed thank you Dugi!

mio
            Participant

Hmm. Weird. I just downloaded 8.993 – the addon still says I’m on 8.990 though.

agelesskitty
              Participant

I have 8.994, the issue is that when I click to select the guide there in green, under Achievement Guides, it says its selected on the left at the bottom, but doesn’t show on the Guides to be able to use it, as you can see in the middle bottom 🙂 .  I don’t know if that makes sense but see my picture.  Hoping that helps.

Still, over and above all, I think it might be more a Blizzard issue as they keep updating and Dugi’s guide doesn’t get enough time to fix thing, to have to fix another.

Dugi
                Keymaster

I have 8.994, the issue is that when I click to select the guide there in green, under Achievement Guides, it says its selected on the left at the bottom, but doesn’t show on the Guides to be able to use it, as you can see in the middle bottom 🙂 .  I don’t know if that makes sense but see my picture.  Hoping that helps.

Still, over and above all, I think it might be more a Blizzard issue as they keep updating and Dugi’s guide doesn’t get enough time to fix thing, to have to fix another.

Hi make sure you have the Shadowlands Achievement Guides Update or the Subscription and it should be there 

lainor
                  Participant

Will more content from 9.2 be covered such as dailies and pets/mounts in the near future?

elderberry
                    Participant

I have 8.994 installed. When I press M key for map in Zereth Mortis I do not get the detailed map. Shows map like you would get if going into new zone. Disabling Dugi allows the detail map to show.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.