Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    catcllns
    Participant

I looked in the forum for a fix.  I have checked and double checked my user name and password several times but when I type it in it still says I a a trial user.  In addition, it says that it cannot find the installation path.  I have checked this several times and looked up the correct path (    C:Program Files(x86)World of Warcraft_retail_     )      Any suggestions?                                                          

Ozzi
      Participant

For starters I’d check the subscription, does it need renewing?
        What version of Dugi Installer are you using?

Take a look at this guide by football Guide manual installation guide by football.
        When you open the DugiInstaller ensure that you click on Settings button and check that you have your Username (not email) and Password entered correctly in their appropriate fields.

If you use both, click on Auto Detect Paths.
        If you don’t use Classic, tick the Ignore Classic check box and then click on Auto Detect Paths.
        If you don’t use Retail, tick the Ignore Retail check box and then click on Auto Detect Paths.

This saves the program prompting with errors if it can’t detect an installation.

I am only trying to help, otherwise make a ticket here

catcllns
        Participant

I’ll try a ticket because I just bought a new subscription today.  I had not used Dugi since 2018.  Bought new subscription auto installed, repaired checked password and username multiple times.  Also checked the path multiple times.  Thanks for trying to help.  Before I put in the ticket I will look at the guide you suggested

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.