Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tjooler
    Participant

i update today to 8.932 and now i can’t realy use it anymore,i keep getting a error when i hover over the quest frame

https://imgur.com/gallery/zYC5RSj   screen of the lua error ,i disabled all addons,and only used dugi,and i keep getting the error

Dugi
      Keymaster

Try using the latest update now 

justneph
        Participant

Receiving the same issue on 8.933

Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua:362: attempt to call global 'GetQuestTagInfo' (a nil value)
          Time: Sat Dec 5 20:13:34 2020
          Count: 3
          Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua:362: attempt to call global 'GetQuestTagInfo' (a nil value)
          [string "=[C]"]: in function `GetQuestTagInfo'
          [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua"]:362: in function `SetupAutoGuidePOIButton'
          [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua"]:993: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua:817>
          [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua"]:1361: in function `PopulateSmallFrame'
          [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZSmallFrame.lua"]:1908: in function `UpdateSmallFrame'
          [string "@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua"]:7115: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZGuides.lua:7112>
          [string "@InterfaceSharedXMLC_TimerAugment.lua"]:16: in function <InterfaceSharedXMLC_TimerAugment.lua:14>

Locals:

Dugi
          Keymaster

this should be fixed already, can you try reinstalling and test with only dugi enabled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.