Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kenleyn
    Participant

Why do I have to purchase guides for classic when I had purchased those same guides years ago?

Dugi
      Keymaster

We don’t work for free, you have purchased the retail guides and it’s still there for you to use. 

kenleyn
        Participant

I’ve purchased the TBC guide in the past. Why should I have to pay for it again? I’ve already purchased the loyalty program twice because you banned my first account and wrongly accused me of sharing the guides. Sure enough, after you banned me, that account you showed me as “proof” continued posting the guides.

Ozzi
          Participant
            Classic and Vanilla guides are not the same, don’t want the new tbc guides then don’t pay for them, simple
            The Loyalty program has nothing to do with Classic and TBC.
            I am not sure about what happened nor am I going to comment other than I am sure Dugi had his reasons.
            kenleyn
            Participant

Caluril said:

Classic and Vanilla guides are not the same, don’t want the new tbc guides then don’t pay for them, simple

I’m not going to because I already have. The quests didn’t change so what exactly is different that requires work to be paid for? We’re not talking about a few bucks here… What kind of work was necessary to justify charging me $52 for something I already paid for? Not trying to be rude, it’s a legitimate question.

Ozzi
              Participant
                I am  not going to be triggered by you’re argument, they are different and that’s that, don’t want to pay for them, fine that’s your decision. No one here is forcing you to pay.
                A simple search in google can answer you’re question, so I am not going to answer it.
                Dugi
                Keymaster

kenleyn said:

Caluril said:

I’m not going to because I already have. The quests didn’t change so what exactly is different that requires work to be paid for? We’re not talking about a few bucks here… What kind of work was necessary to justify charging me $52 for something I already paid for? Not trying to be rude, it’s a legitimate question.

TBC Classic is now the 3rd version of WoW and each API is different for each version of WoW, it required the addon to modified and maintained. Our website download system now have to support Retail, TBC Classic and Classic. Our addon is a lot more sophisticated since original TBC. Everything about it is a lot more work for us convert it to work for another version and we just can’t work for free. 

You have paid for TBC guide for the Retail addon which we continued to maintained and it is working to this day.  Now you’re asking for something you never paid for which is for us support for another version of WoW. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.