Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dollhobbs
    Participant

Just started the Tailoring profession guide and the second thing on the list says to make Heavy Linen bandages. The problem is that according to everywhere I looked your lvl in tailoring has to be 75 to get recipe. First item Linen bandage only takes you to lvl 50.

Dugi
      Keymaster

are we looking at the BFA guide or Classic ? the Linen Bandage turns grey at level 75 

dollhobbs
        Participant

don’t know why but it went grey on me at 50.

onibaba
          Participant

Also … in Dugi guides, to continue expanding in the tailoring from 150 it advises you make this item to get to 162. But jada doesn’t give you the pattern.

Dugi
            Keymaster

The trainer should have offered it 

https://www.wowhead.com/item=169456/seabreeze-saddle-blanket

any chance you trained it already? check in your spell book. 

however the number of craft for that item should only be 2 and not 20 i’ll fix that up. 

I do not see an answer to dollhobbs question of ju ly 2019. i have tailoring up to level 60, the guide is telling me to make heavy linen bandages, it tells me to train with Magar. Magar does not have the pattern for heavy linen bandage (i looked in the “unlearned” for it). How do I get this pattern?

And it appears (could be wrong) that i will have the same problem for heavy silk bandage and heavy mage bandages as well.

Good to hear that the trainer should have offered it. Does not help though, since the trainer does not even have it in his “unlearned” section. This response from July 2019 is not helpful at all. Why does the Dugi guide indicate crafting for which there are no patterns to purchase??? Magar dose not have patterns for heavy silk bandage, heavey wool bandage, heavy mageweave bandage, etc. 

At tailoring level 60 Linen bandage goes grey, and there is no higher level bandage to make.

gillie2tat
              Participant
                It could be because those recipes used to be learnt from the First Aid trainers and because both my tailor toons were trained up to Legion I don’t know what happened there. There are bandages from Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands that are taught by the relevant trainers.
                Checking my Lock’s bandage recipes I see that the Classic and Outland bandages have indeed been moved to her tailoring section. How odd.
                Have you had a look at wow-professions web site, there are excellent profession levelling guides there to help if Dugi doesn’t work for you.
                gillie2tat
                Participant
                  I’d suggest also that although the bandages are one of the cheapest things to make (and very useful) you can always make the low grade orange level gear to get to the next level. That’s what I did when I ran out of steam! You can then vendor the gear to get some gold because it’s never a problem getting the cloth.

thanks gillie2tat, i appreciate your input. It’s more than dugi has offered. I will check the wow-professions web site and see if that helps. But i do not like having to do that after paying dugi for the information.f

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.