Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello Dugi,

Any news on the TBC leveling guide? Looking forward to leveling my Paladin 🙂

Thanks for your amazing work,
    Pvalin

j3romm
    Participant
      Hi there!

I would also like to know as much as possible about this topic.
      I haven’t played wow in a long time and now that TBC is back…I’m also back baby!!!
      I started playing wow for the first time when TBC was released. Ahhn the memories…

Now since it clearly states that the classic guide won’t include future expansions on this website, there are a few questions that spring to mind:

Will there be a TBC guide, and when will it be released?
      Will I have to buy the classic guide and TBC guide in order to get both guides or will there be a bundle of some sort?
      Pricing?

Thanks and have a nice day!

everettgiles
      Participant

Any answer to this one yet?

I am curious how much of the guide will change between Classic Era and TBC progression servers.
        Dugi
        Keymaster

TBC guide will be available on launch day, We haven’t finalized pricing yet and will announce that soon. 

We will offer Classic + BC and also Classic only for people that don’t want to progress to BC.

Owners of existing Classic guide will need to purchase update

mike_ochsenbein
          Participant

Dugi said:

TBC guide will be available on launch day, We haven’t finalized pricing yet and will announce that soon. 

We will offer Classic + BC and also Classic only for people that don’t want to progress to BC.

Owners of existing Classic guide will need to purchase update

Thank You.

flatulent
            Participant

will this include leveling guide 1-12 for draeni

Dugi
              Keymaster

flatulent said:

will this include leveling guide 1-12 for draeni

yes with the BC update 

lolsir
                Participant

Any updates on how much its going to cost and when you’ll be adding to site for purchase? @Dugi

LewisOnDugi
                  Participant

Hello everyone, Hello Dugi.
                    Will the update be available tomorrow for blood elf leveling ?

Dugi’s Classic is the bomb, I left Zygor because of the subscription model, which I hate (many of us do), and Dugi is, IMHO, superior to Zygors. Keep up the great work, and count me in for the TBC upgrade! Can’t Wait!!

ahh, @Dugi, where is the TBC guide….I’m not prepared without it!! :-)  Take my money!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.