Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jcjrsmith
    Participant

When I log in to the latest TBC Classic (prepatch), the frame for the quest tracker is off the screen to the right and I cannot get it to move, nor can I get the Draenei starting zone guide to load. I am using the latest 2.02 build installed with the 1.5 installer.

Same with the trial :(

jcjrsmith
      Participant

And there’s more. Logged into one of my other toons on the same server as above, but for this guy, the quest tracker is all the way on the LEFT side of the screen. 

agelesskitty
        Participant

same case, completely off the screen and nothing works

jcjrsmith
          Participant

Here’s the LUA error I get:

Date: 2021-05-19 09:40:32
            ID: 7
            Error occured in: Global
            Count: 1
               thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:
            …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua line 3304:
               attempt to call method ‘SetBackdrop’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
            [string “@..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”] line 3304:
               in function `SetFrameBackdrop’
            [string “@..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”] line 3396:
               in function `SetSmallFrameBorder’
            [string “@..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”] line 3360:
               in function `SetAllBorders’
            [string “@..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”] line 1551:
               in function `OnLoad’
            [string “@..AddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”] line 4834:
               in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4830>
            Debug:
               [string “=[C]”]: ?
               [string “=[C]”]: assert()
               [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:471:
                  DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458
               [string “@DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:572:
                  DugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544
            Locals:
            AddOns:
              Swatter, v1.13.6652 (SwimmingSeadragon)
              Bagnon, v9.0.6
              CTBarMod, v9.0.5.6
              CTBottomBar, v9.0.5.6
              CTBuffMod, v9.0.5.6
              CTCore, v9.0.5.6
              CTExpenseHistory, v9.0.5.3
              CTLibrary, v9.0.5.5
              CTMailMod, v9.0.5.6
              CTMapMod, v9.0.5.6
              CTPartyBuffs, v9.0.5.6
              CTRaidAssist, v9.0.5.4
              CTTimer, v9.0.5.6
              CTUnitFrames, v9.0.5.6
              CTViewport, v9.0.5.3
              DugisGuideViewerZ, v2.02
              SkilletClassic, v1.19.1
              SlideBar, v1.13.6668 (SwimmingSeadragon)
              Stubby, v1.13.6614 (SwimmingSeadragon)
              TitanClassic, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicAmmo, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicBag, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicClock, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicGold, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicLocation, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicLootType, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicPerformance, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicRegen, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicRepair, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicVolume, v1.2.8.11306
              TitanClassicXP, v1.2.8.11306
              TradeSkillMaster, vv4.10.36
              TradeSkillMasterAppHelper, vv4.0.14
              BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v2.5.1.20501 <none>
              (ck=3f6)
            hosiern
            Participant

Having the same issue, the objectives frame is stuck off the right side of the screen, the guide will not display any window or minimap icon at all, and when I type Dugi/config, I get the options panel, but it’s completely transparent and nothing I change effects anything in my game.

LewisOnDugi
              Participant

bunch of lua errors on my screen and my only addon is dugi, 2.0.2 . I tried reinstalling several times.

“Message: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:

…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3304: attempt to call method ‘SetBackdrop’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3304: in function `SetFrameBackdrop’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3396: in function `SetSmallFrameBorder’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3360: in function `SetAllBorders’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1551: in function `OnLoad’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4834: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4830>
                Time: Wed May 19 16:26:34 2021
                Count: 1
                Stack: InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:471: thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:
                …erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:3304: attempt to call method ‘SetBackdrop’ (a nil value)Detailed stack:
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3304: in function `SetFrameBackdrop’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3396: in function `SetSmallFrameBorder’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:3360: in function `SetAllBorders’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:1551: in function `OnLoad’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua”]:4834: in function <…erfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZDugisGuideViewer.lua:4830>
                [string “=[C]”]: in function `assert’
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:471: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:458>
                [string “@InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua”]:572: in function <InterfaceAddOnsDugisGuideViewerZLuaUtils.lua:544>
                Locals: (*temporary) = false
                (*temporary) = “thread_Dugi_QUEST_LOG_UPDATE:
                alopen
                Participant

Having the same problems as above – can’t even see my guides on screen.

shreg52
                  Participant

also having this problem

iceydeadppl
                    Participant

Ditto on all characters. Can we get a Dugi response please?

These issues are from LUA differences with TBC vs Classic. I’m sure they are aware of it, and are working on a fix. It’s not just Dugi guides, a lot of addons are having some issues right now.

silverravan
                      Participant

Yep, exact same issue, can’t see my quests and the frame is so far to the right it’s under the action bars

ddrolet
                        Participant

same here too

Dugi
                          Keymaster

I’m sorry for the delay update now to 2.03 to fix the issue

hosiern
                            Participant
                              The guide seems to be working, the only issue I can find at this point is that the arrow is not movable…
                              EDIT: Never mind, I figured out that the right click menu is not working for the arrow, but you can indeed move it by CTRL Clicking the arrow…
                            Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.