Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Creepshow
    Participant
      Message: Button:CreateTexture(): Couldn’t find inherited node “-2”
      Time: Mon Oct 31 15:09:44 2022
      Count: 1
      Stack: Button:CreateTexture(): Couldn’t find inherited node “-2”
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `CreateTexture’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/NPCJournalFrame/GUIUtils.lua”]:1511: in function `GetTaskPOI’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/GPSArrow.lua”]:1597: in function `TryCreatingWorldQuestPOIDD’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/GPSArrow.lua”]:1514: in function `RefreshWorldQuests’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/GPSArrow.lua”]:2074: in function <Interface/AddOns/DugisGuideViewerZ/GPSArrow.lua:2072>
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `QuestMapFrame_UpdateAll’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestMapFrame.lua”]:35: in function `Refresh’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestLogOwnerMixin.lua”]:161: in function `RefreshQuestLog’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestLogOwnerMixin.lua”]:137: in function `SetDisplayState’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestLogOwnerMixin.lua”]:74: in function `HandleUserActionMinimizeSelf’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_WorldMap/Blizzard_WorldMap.lua”]:72: in function `minimizedCallback’
      [string “@Interface/SharedXML/SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua”]:875: in function `Minimize’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:3143: in function <Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:3129>
      [string “=[C]”]: ?
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `ShowUIPanel’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestLogOwnerMixin.lua”]:103: in function `SetDisplayState’
      [string “@Interface/FrameXML/QuestLogOwnerMixin.lua”]:41: in function `HandleUserActionToggleSelf’
      [string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_WorldMap/Blizzard_WorldMap.lua”]:439: in function <…rface/AddOns/Blizzard_WorldMap/Blizzard_WorldMap.lua:438>
      [string “=[C]”]: in function `ToggleWorldMap’
      [string “TOGGLEWORLDMAP”]:1: in function <[string “TOGGLEWORLDMAP”]:1>
      Locals: (*temporary) = “Button:CreateTexture(): Couldn’t find inherited node “-2″”
      lorac
      Participant

Just out of curiosity have you tried a clean install of DG? 
        I have not seen that error yet. I have seen a bunch of new ones that cripple wows spell bars unless you /reload or when using the ui setup causing error requiring disable or ignore.
        Usually I nuke out the old install of dugi and reinstall and it plays nicely again that is why I asked. 
        However the current is not playing well with the UI changes in client and I feel the Blame to the issue falls on blizzard and their major rework and even more limitations to client assets.

Dugi
        Keymaster

hi please update now to latest version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.