Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    allora
    Participant

I’ve noticed this odd behavior for quite some time now and not sure what’s causing it or exactly how to reproduce it, but I’ve narrowed it down to only occurring with Dugi Guides on.  What happens is after doing 10 quests or so, the font of the top line of any tooltip will shrink in size.  By default the game uses the FRIZQT__ font for tooltips and the top line of any tooltip will be 2 points larger, I’m guessing size 14, and all remaining lines will be size 12.  With Dugi on and after doing a few quests the top line will shrink to 12.  Reloading the UI will fix this.  Here are some before and after screenshots: 

Just thought I’d report this since I know Dugi is causing it,  maybe a certain setting within the guide?  

Dugi
      Keymaster

can’t seem to make it fail like yours, it seems to work fine. 

you using any other addon, can you test with only dugi enabled.

allora
        Participant

Hi, and thanks for the reply!  Took me a while but I seem to have found the cause and how to reproduce it.  Also just to be double sure, I did a scan and repair of my game files and reset my UI with only Dugi installed before testing this.  In the guide settings under Target Button there is a setting called Fixed Mode.
          I always play with this setting off and I also set my target button size to 5.0.  With this off, after moving the button around and using it to target, it will shrink the tooltip font as I’ve described in my original post.  Thanks!

Dugi
          Keymaster

I can confirm the issue we’ll fix it up soon 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.