Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

So would like to report a bug. I have found that while using Tukui, Dugi guides does not show its small frame window. The only thing that shows its the small window Tabs, but no window. I reached out to Tukz and he seems to have found the issue. Its found in line 1166 on DugisGuideViewer.lua. If we comment that line out, then Dugi guides works as normal and you can see the small frame window with the quest objectives. Tukz has also made a change to his UI, to allow an option to disable their built in quest tracker and skin. And that also allows Dugi to work as normal. However I would like to use the Tukui quest tracker module and Dugi’s guide. Can someone take a look and see why line 1166 is causing an issue?

Ozzi
    Participant

Thanks for coming in here to let us know of this. Please find attached the fixed DugisGuideViewer.lua. I have also submitted my fix to Dugi

That’s responsible of Tukz because Dugi Guides does not behave like any other addon, Dugi Guides takes control of the Objective Tracker, as you can see in the screenshot, meaning if anything else like Tukui or ElvUI tries to take control of it, it can cause a lot of lua errors. As you may have already experienced.

Ozzi said:

Thanks for coming in here to let us know of this. Please find attached the fixed DugisGuideViewer.lua. I have also submitted my fix to Dugi

That’s responsible of Tukz because Dugi Guides does not behave like any other addon, Dugi Guides takes control of the Objective Tracker, as you can see in the screenshot, meaning if anything else like Tukui or ElvUI tries to take control of it, it can cause a lot of lua errors. As you may have already experienced.

Thank you. Hopefully we will see a dugi update soon, so we dont have to manually edit the lua files.

The one weird thing is that everything else from dugi seemed to work, and amazingly no lua errors were thrown out. I was using bugsack to catch them. It was empty. Glad Tukz found the issue, and was nice enough to build a toggle option for his UI to control the Tracker. Honestly it was driving me crazy. I was having a real dilemma on whether to keep Tukui or Dugi

Ozzi
      Participant

I can totally agree and yes it is great that Tukz did find the issue and it was easy to make the amendments

Ozzi
        Participant

Try updating to 9.0166, which is implemented with my amendments for Tukui and it also fixes the missing stat weights for Evokers in the Gear Advisor module.

Ozzi said:

Try updating to 9.0166, which is implemented with my amendments for Tukui and it also fixes the missing stat weights for Evokers in the Gear Advisor module.

Thanks. I updated today. Everything seems to be in working order. I will continue to watch it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.