Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

is there now a monthly fee or as a loyalty player do I still get it all with the addons bought 

Dugi
    Keymaster

It shouldn’t say trial. Make sure you enter the correct username (not email)  and password.

mgibbons62
      Participant
        I have the same dam thing and I loaded it as well and sent you screen shots WHATS GOING ON!!!
        Dugi
        Keymaster

I have the same dam thing and I loaded it as well and sent you screen shots WHATS GOING ON!!!

you didn’t enter the correct username and password. it’s simple please do that first. 

mgibbons62
          Participant

I did enter the correct user name & passwod

mgibbons62
            Participant
              DUGI,
              So what I did was since I was in my profile I changed my password uninstalled DUGI GUIDES removed all files located on the C: drive under addons removed them as well and reinstalled it did a complete shutdown on my system and WHALA!!!
              I now have access to all my programs.

DUGI May I suggest that when you are responding to your CUSTOMERS!!! that you give them the courtesy of answering their questions fully and completely with in-depth detail how to proceed and fix their issues. Your 1 line response does not help in fixing the issue such as mine which after almost 2 days of me trying to get this to load. I finally got it to work. The Username & Password I had was correct to get access to my account but I did a complete password change.

Dugi
              Keymaster

I don’t believe you, uninstalling, removing or whatever have nothing to do with it.  In the end you finally entered the correct username and password and it worked. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.