Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    genttech
    Participant

When I ran the Installer it installed a new version of Retail and Classic. Of course the “Classic” update does not affect it. But it seems a unique coincidence that the “Zone Map” in retail is now locked to the center position (default) I am guessing. Also the right click on the new “Icon” will not clear the waypoints as well.

I can’t move the arrow either or resize.  same issue as genttech.  no retail version of wow though – just classic.

Also – how do you resize the quest step window?  Can’t figure out for the life of me…

ok – i figured out how to move the arrow – but still cant figure out how to resize the objective trackers window

genttech
      Participant

Good Morning!
        I see you resolved the “2..092” Classic Issue! TY!
        Any chance you will be addressing the “Locked Zone Map” in Retail soon? I know TBC is the drive and as always you and your team are on it! But I would sincerely appreciate at least an idea of when resources will be available to try to address.
        As always TY for the great work you and your team do, it is almost sad how much I depend on it! LOL!
        TY!

dabrunt
        Participant

Dugi,  Have had the problem of not being able to move either the Arrow or the Zone map for several days now.  Running Retail 8.964 and not seen any updates recently.

xseany
          Participant

I too am unable to move the arrow and zone map, retail running dugi 8.964

Dugi
            Keymaster

xseany said:

I too am unable to move the arrow and zone map, retail running dugi 8.964

Press and hold the CTRL button to move the arrow and zone map 

winge
              Participant

Now you have to make sure to solve the problem, I do not want to wait any longer I pay for something that does not work

genttech
                Participant

“CTRL” key is the answer. As always TY! I know it is a wicked time for Classic for you! 
                  Appreciate the feedback!

karpana
                  Participant

<scratch that>
                    My map was apparently locked…
                    #doh

donboy53
                    Participant

I just moved mine with CTRL L Click

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.