Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

It still suggest guide even if you did not purchase it.  Is it suppose to do this?

currently yes. 

darkshorn
      Participant

I kinda have this same-ish problem of other guides not showing up recently when I log in to play. The guide is repositioned to default and the guide tab I’m on (I have it set to show all 4 tabs) doesn’t show the last guide selected before the previous log out. When I log in nothing shows on the home page except version notes. In order to get the guide I want I have to search for it.
        When this happens the gold minimap button has also disappeared and will not reappear until a guide is chosen. And I have purchased the whole Classic Guide.

Dugi
        Keymaster

darkshorn said:

I kinda have this same-ish problem of other guides not showing up recently when I log in to play. The guide is repositioned to default and the guide tab I’m on (I have it set to show all 4 tabs) doesn’t show the last guide selected before the previous log out. When I log in nothing shows on the home page except version notes. In order to get the guide I want I have to search for it.
          When this happens the gold minimap button has also disappeared and will not reappear until a guide is chosen. And I have purchased the whole Classic Guide.

It should remember the guides selection position etc. 

you might have corrupt saved variables try doing a repair

load installer > click settings > click on repair and reinstall

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.