Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

**UPDATE** The installer now support Classic Era and TBC  

We are still working on updating our automatic installer to support both Burning Crusade and Classic servers and currently the installer will only work for Burning Crusade servers. 

For users who wish to remain on the original vanilla classic servers, you will need to manually install the addon for now until we update the installers. 

download and instructions can be found in the download section of the members area here

2hunna
      Participant

Having a hard time updating from 1.41 -> 2.01 via the installer, anything specific I need to do? 

Cheers!

(found the manual install, thank you! Looks like the manual install is still installing 1.41)
        (looks like the installer worked!)

Dugi
        Keymaster

try updating now to 2.02 with the installer 

agelesskitty
          Participant

Doesnt work

LewisOnDugi
            Participant

Not working at all here

Same here, 2.0.2 not working at all :(

megashawn
              Participant

Not working

Even if you can install, its not actually working once installed

megashawn
                Participant

The button is just greyed out. 

Dugi
                  Keymaster

I’m sorry for the delay update now to 2.03 to fix the issue

megashawn
                    Participant

Problem solved
                      Enter dugiguides user setting. Then swith the path from claasic era to classic. Make sure its only the classic folder not ones further in or addon because it will turn red if you do. In other words don’t make the folder Interface or addons. Stop at classic. If its on classic era it wont work for Classic BC

loryth
                      Participant
                        Hi,
                        I have some trouble with the classic era addon. WHen i used the dugi luncher it will automatically download the TBC classic addon and when i manually install the classic era version there is no guide for levelling could you help me plz ?
                        loryth
                        Participant

@Dugi
                          Just for your understanding i played classic many month ago and i remove ot for my computer. Now when i installed classic era i install manually the addon with the link your shared but in game there is no guide, only settings.

When do you think we could used your great addon for era ?

Dugi
                          Keymaster

there should be a download link now at the bottom in the members area

you will need to manually install it for now, we’re almost done with the new installer to support classic era 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.