Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    joeyloco1
    Participant

Thousand Needles (37-38)
      Step #42 Quest – Encrusted Tail Fins

The guide is telling me to turn in such quest and I did check the other guides and none of them tells me to gather such item. You pick up the quest in Thousand Needles and the QI drop in STV. There are 3 STV guide from 30-40 the first 2 are 30-31 and 34-36 none of them have the quest listen only the 38-40 it’s just the killing/gathering step and no turn in. Still I haven’t touch the 40-50 guide yet but I asume that quest should be turn before that point since we already did some quest around that zone and the guide didn’t pointed it out at the time.

Some of the 1-60 leveling guide are missing steps or giving the wrong step at the moment and now with the Classic TBC most of the quest that requires group on classic can be done solo now. Is there any plan to revisit the 1-60 guides? Because I could be posting about stuff missing etc. but that would take a lot of time to check every single detail etc.

(I’m sorry if I got any typos or if the post doesn’t make any sense I woke not long ago and I’m still tired I love the guide have been using for some years now)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.