Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Dugi
    Keymaster

neilh47 said:

Hi 
      This is still happening and with this new Dragonflight it has got worse surly you should be able to replicate this it happens so easy and many times plus at the moment your guide is so broken.
      Neil

this is my test http://somup.com/c36uePvxeU can you explain how you do it? 

Dugi
      Keymaster

I think I found the issue. it can happen with the

Zone Map + Icon Arrow combo

when the arrow turns into using item like hearthstone it takes the last position of the icon arrow which then displace the zone map.

anyway we’ll fix this up 

if you want to avoid this issue for now, disable the Icon Arrow and use the TomTom style arrow instead 

trui04
        Participant

small map still jumps around . wow retail

neilh47
          Participant

Hi Dugi 
            I have Installed version 9.003 and it seems to have fixed the bugs i have only played with it for a few quests but the map did not move where it was moving all the time thankyou good work
            Neil

Dugi
            Keymaster

neilh47 said:

Hi Dugi 
              I have Installed version 9.003 and it seems to have fixed the bugs i have only played with it for a few quests but the map did not move where it was moving all the time thankyou good work
              Neil

it’s not fixed yet, but disable the icon arrow and it should stop moving 

trui04
              Participant

jumps  around

trui04
                Participant

every few minutes

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.